Total Pageviews

Friday 21 February 2014

Couple Shoot-Beach Vibes








Well what can i say i love the beach and late afternoon is a awesome time to shoot some couple image on it!!

I have some friends who are getting married soon and i needed some couple shoot images for my portfolio to present to potential clients. I thought it might be a great idea to give them a free couple shoot to help me build on my idea :) Great idea rigth?!? Well yes and no....let me explain, first yes because it gives me a stress free environment to shoot in and get some awesome images for my portfolio and no because it was nerve wracking with the wind blowing and the tide rising the whole time making me freak for my gear all the time and i never got to try out my off camera flash!!

Anyway my friends name is Su-Mare and her guys name is Leonard and i must say what a beautiful,fun loving and totally in love couple of people!! It sure was a cool idea to shoot them on that windy beach lol :)  

So all in all it was a good day at the beach!! Here are some of the images i took, enjoy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment